Pages

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Heading to Kuching..

I'm heading to Kuching later in the afternoon.. Will be a short trip.. Need to settle my brother study stuff with my dad..

Below are the pictures I took during New Year Eve and on New Year.. I celebrate my New Year Eve Count down at Balcony in Miri.. Suppose to go over to Thai Bar but at the end still ends up back at Balcony.. I had a great time.. Miss ya ladies.. =D


That night Indoor Stadium in Miri had Rave Party.. Luckily we didn't go.. Lots of people say it's bad and boring..




♥ ♥ ♥





♥ ♥ ♥

After lunch on 1/1/2008, I went around shopping mall with Nicole.. Luckily, I didn't follow Sheau Tze's car back.. Because I finally have the time to have a sister gossip session with Nicole.. So much things to say.. I miss you already babe..


Then we head over to Double Star for dinner before I left for Brunei.. Double Star Restaurant the place where I met an old friend.. (K***) wth..



♥ ♥ ♥

Bam Bam don't like to take picture.. So difficult to take his picture.. I totally love him.. so playful..



♥ ♥ ♥

Take a look at this plastic.. hehe.. Know what is it?


♥
♥


So creative.. It's biscuit wrapper..


So cute the packing.. Jennifer bought this and the chocolate from Japan during her trip there last month.. The chocolate taste good.. I don't know why but I feel abit dizzy later eating the whole bar.. Seem like it contain abit of alcohol.. haha.. It's good.. O_o



Alright, Update when I get back.. <3

♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: