Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Patterson away for NS..

I have been home the whole day today.. feel so bored.. I miss my brother.. One of my twin brother, Patterson has already gone off for National service in Sarawak.. *sigh* Home doesn't feel rite without him.. He gonna be at the training for 3month.. I really miss him.. I hope he take care well of himself.. Meet new friends.. Had a good experience being away from home.. and call back home whenever he get to have his phone.. I know my mum really misses him.. Well in fact, the whole family miss him.. hehe..

My friends beside me have found their partner.. Where's mine huh.. hehe.. It's hard whenever I want to look for someone to accompany me.. I guess I'm fated to be always alone.. But I don't wanna be alone.. oh God.. When will my happiness appear?

No comments: