Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Fly like a G6!

Another week gone by..

It's been raining for almost every night.. The weather is really acting weird..

My work isn't going well for this week..

Losing friend who care 'sayang' me is not a happy thing.. I'm just being greedy wuhuuu lol..

MTV EMA 2010 is awesome because one of the reason - Eva Longoria is the host! =D

On the 11/11, I was invited by Daniel to a hair show event by Clairol Professional together with Chienz, Eve, Jo Lin, Matt & Joan.. The colors introduce by Clairol product look great and I want to try out the color!! All the models are pretty, looking at them remind me of my experience being a hair model back in college.. wuuuu I miss that great time..

To end this post with 'Like a G6' by Far East Movement!!! super niceeeee.. 'Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard.. Fly like a G6, like a G6' =D

No comments: