Pages

Sunday, June 11, 2006

SuRpRiSe~~

I went to Miri this Morning.. My mum went to Sibu for my cousin wedding.. You me, my dad and brothers went to pick her at Miri Airport.. Before my mum arrive this happen.. chang chang deng deng.............

BEFORE

AFTER TO
I arrived Miri, directly went to the saloon.. and had my hair straighten.. I so Love the feeling of straight hair.. I had my hair done at Claire for the price of RM200~ Quite a good budget for me..


I went to parkson and got myelf new earings.. Im loving it.. At Miri I hang out with Alice, lieh and Jennifer.. I ask chai yu to come out, she say tired and even ask whether I got her present or not, if yes then she meet me.. so pathetic her.. Haha.. time to bed.. Ciaozzz....

1 comment:

nicole des said...

woo...you looks nice in your new straight hair look.
I have a thought that wanna ask you go and curl your hair in cute curl hair last night, like the japanese girl. Sekali you so cepat go & straighten your hair ar...haha...
You looks fabulous now.^_^