Pages

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Bringing back my Confidence

I am very very tired.. Since Monday 5/6/06, My company have started working overtime until 11pm.. Due to getting perpare for Sultan's Birthday celebration.. So only have Sultan's birthday next month then I'm free..

Today there was a problem occur on a Job I had done.. Due to the sizes and outcome looks weird.. I donno why, after knoing about it might be a mistake make me bad mood.. Boss have warned us that whenever we did mistake on the Jobs handed to us will get deduct from salary.. I totally lost my confidence already.. I realise I seem to lost my confidence ever since this deducting salary rules appear.. Even Siao Min, my big head of department complain that I seem to be not the one he knows before.. The main reason I lost my confidence is because I already double check alot of times before I start my work, but then make me soo disappoint is eventhough I double confirm or double check still the outcome is not acceptable.. Sienzz.. My eyes are closing now.. I am getting to look like panda already.. Off to bed.. Gunite..

1 comment:

nicole des said...

I updated my blog~
Go check it out..hehe..
i miss you