Pages

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Life is so Fragile..

Gilbert.. A philipino colleauge from our company passed away this afternoon.. He was sent to the hospital yesterday morning.. I was able to visit him at night, but he is still in coma.. The Doctor was not sure when he will come over.. Told by Doctor that the chances of him waking up is quite low.. But last night when I visit him, his body still have response as if he was trying to wake up but cant open his eyes.. I was praying for him that he will wake up soon and get well soon.. How I wish at that moment he can talk back to us.. Who knows this afternoon I was told that he have left us..

He pass away just like that.. I was hoping that he will get through but why he didn't? Doctor told that he had a tumor in his brain.. and he was sent late to the hospital.. No idea what kind of wife he had.. His wife had no idea that his husband is sick on the floor.. She thought he is just trying to sleep as he is not feeling well.. Until he puke white foam from his mouth then his wife gets panic and call for help.. what the heck?? Too late already.. In the afternoon his heart stop but doctor saved him back.. but still no hope.. doctor couldn't save him today..

I cried once I get to know that he has passed away.. I never talk much with him.. Juz a few words in a month.. and now there are no more chance for me to talk to him.. Life is so fragile.. You never know when the people around you are going to leave you tomorrow.. You never know when your life will end.. Live life everyday with a blast.. with a smile.. with happiness.. Most important thing people.. Cherish everyone around you.. Cherish yourself..

No comments: