Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I'm being moody...

Nowadays I really wanna sit down to blog at home.. But whenever I'm back home my eyes tend to automatically close, which makes me blog now in the office.. I'm really getting tired and tired.. I'm really wandering what job I really wants to work for.. I don't want to work like this eventhough it's not bored. and my job is challenging.. I get tired too.. I'm no superwoman.. How long till I know what kind of job I'm really looking for?

Maybe becoz I'm in a country which isnt my place and they don't hire foreigner.. If I'm at places which I belong too then maybe things would be different.. Since coming back from Miri tat day, I really got myself to think alt of questions again..

Maybe bcoz of Love too.. all my frenz have love one beside them.. where is mine? It's not tat no one chase me.. Just tat this guys are not my type.. No feelings.. Am I being to chossy? Haiz... Maybe I'm tired tat why I'm thinking so much.. God bless me..

1 comment:

nicole des said...

dear...
i understand how you feel, but we have to look ahead, there's where our future lies.
life is fragile, yeah, i know, include our family also. so i really work hard and think for my family, i afraid that i will be regret that i'll not able to do anything for them in time.
so do you, i believe you do love your parents, we need to think more about our family as they are our dearest one.
as for love, it's really uncertain. but i'll be there for you, and you got me ma, i'll your boy boy ba... dear dear ;p
so will meet you on this sunday..
see ya