Pages

Friday, May 01, 2015

Kill Me, Heal Me

Done with watching KILL ME, HEAL ME! I love the storyline.. I love Park Ji Sung's acting!! I love his smile and eyes that send sparks.. hehe
The drama is a mixture of laughs and cries.. but I was laughing most of the time to the personalities living inside of Cha Do Hyun..

My favourite personlity is Ahn Yo Na! haha.. and I like the twins siblings relationship of Oh Ri Jin and Oh Rin On.. Hey Sister! Yes Brother! :)
 
 


I love how Cha Do Hyun hand experssion to his mouth when he change into Yo Na... haha.. I'm gonna learn this too.. lol
 
Ahn Yo No crush to Oh Ri On was hilarious.. my favorite.. haha.. OPPAAAAA....

Below are cuts from the drama I found online worth sharing.. hehe






Favourite song from the drama! Jang Jae In - Hallucinations

No comments: