Pages

Thursday, March 03, 2016

Park Bo Gum syndrome continues.. for me...

And today I'm viewing any BTS (behind the scene) video I can find on Youtube.. Post- ParkBoGum and members of Reply1988 syndrome.. I miss watching them, hoping there would be more show about them..

Yesterday I found episode 1 of Youth over Flowers, the boys on a trip to Africa together.. I enjoyed watching them together.. their close friendship continues from on screen to reality.. best!

Park Bo Gum is as kind as Lee Kwang Soo! hehe..


I'm not sure how many episode in total, can't wait to watch the next one! I came across the below video clip of the boys returning from Africa.. geng geng~~


Many videos to share~~ hehehe..
Park Bo Gum 151226 EP16


Park Bo Gum and Ryu Jun Yeol 151226 EP16


Park Bo Gum and Lee Dong Hwi 151226 EP16




No comments: