Pages

Monday, May 29, 2006

He treats me well too

Ah how came to Brunei last Saturday night 27/5/06.. I was out talking with him until 2 in the morning.. Even get caught by polis.. Haha.. Those polis thought we are doing something else in the car.. I din even bring my IC with me.. Lucky that they let us go.. The polis even chatted with me happily, asking me a lot of question about myself.. he even ask when I'm gonna marry.. Terrible.. Ah how told me that my Ex bf, Kong is so caring towards his current galfren.. Like what ever she wants, he sure no matter how get it for her.. And they are going on a holiday to Kuala Lumpur this August.. I know what ah How is trying to say, he wants me to know that Kong treat her extremely good and treat me differently before..

But then I think to myself, asking myself whether Kong treat me badly before.. My answer is NO.. Kong treated me good.. He took care of me.. What ever I want he also did his best to give me.. Juz that I don't demand him to get me this and that.. Coz My theory is what ever I want I can afford to buy don't need to depend on my boyfren.. Am I wrong for being like this? Do guys like gals who demand more?? I told Rachael about this and Rac advice me that I'm not the demanding type, which makes me good too.. Rac said one day he sure will realize who is better.. Well, Kong and me have broke up quite long ago, and I had learnt not to feel the heartbreak already.. I took this news calmly, no pain but sure I still will think of it.. Never mind.. As long as he treat her well, and she treat him well then its ok.. Sure have my blessing..




Kong, the watch you bought me from Kuala Lumpur had already stopped.. The pain in my heart also have stopped.. Goodbye..

Got myself a new watch today.. butterflies.. =)

2 comments:

Barefoot said...

your butterfly watch is much prettier :)

nicole des said...

I'm back,girl~
Will update my blog. Stay tune.
I miss ya lot lot..likes it's for years that we didn't meet. See, how important you are for me. ;p