Pages

Sunday, August 13, 2006

The song 'linger' (hope the spelling is rite) by the Canberries have been playing on the radio and I keep on thinking of my dear Nicole.. Wondering that she must be happy over there.. I wish to join them.. But I cant..

Went to the Mall with Jita juz now, went to see the PC fair.. Guess who we saw when we were looking for parking? hehe.. Nicole's parent.. I shout out 'auntie', and luckily her mum did saw me.. hiak hiak..

Amy has resign.. She said she is pregeant.. So I will be busy again from now on.. Im gonna handle more work from now on.. sienz.. There is already a replacement but has to wait for work pass to get approve then can work.. This new comer is a lady.. same age as me.. quite prety looking, tall.. most of the guys in the company is already attracted by her.. hoho.. hope her style is not bossy or fussy.. sighz.. no idea how to teach her as Im not patient with teaching ppl.. Hope I get it through.. *sighzz*

No comments: