Pages

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Me lazy with exercise

I wanna swim like you kitty cat.. *miaow*

Well well, I went swimming with Clemence, Lee Ang and his brother.. And I have finally realise the actual way of breathing during swimming.. (Plz I'm still a beginner ok.. hehe..)Thanks to Clemence.. I'm so happy that I finally did improve and I'm not afraid to held my head onto the surface of the water while swimming.. Hehe.. By problem was actually that I was afraid to bring my head up the water.. I have found a great teacher who knows my problem without me explaining.. I guess that's what best friend are for.. hehe..


Clemence ask me to go hiking tomorrow.. what the heck.. nO No NO.. I cannot do hiking.. hehe.. I couldn't breath and walk during hiking.. hehe.. due to the result of no exercise being done.. hehe.. I'm so lazy at doing exercise.. Hehe.. I know, must change this habit as exercise is good for health.. I will try my best to exercise more.. hiak hiak.. Will tryyyyyyyyy.... =p

No comments: