Pages

Friday, November 10, 2006

One of the reason of me being stress

Today one of our company staff, who is from my department has been terminate.. He is Caesar.. Caesar took the company's property outside and sell it to other people.. He is Boss relatives.. Boss treat him well.. I just don't understand what makes him do such thing.. Which will destroy his future.. Don't he pity his dad? If it wasn't for his dad being a royal employee to the company boss sure have thrown Caesar to jail.. And know you know where he will be working? Our enemy-his relative too-boss's brother company.. People say he betray company to get fast money.. But he told boss that our enemy taught him to do so.. What the heck was he thinking?? And guess what? I'm the one who have evidence of him stealing.. *sigh* I'm not sure whether he knows I'm the one who took those photos of him.. Actually it's becoz my supervisor found out what Caesar have been doing and ask me to watch over him.. That's how I ended up helping the company.. This case taught me even your relatives will betray you..

Seem like our department is quite unlucky.. So many unhappy things seem to be happening to us.. Now left me incharge of the stickers and another Indon guy incharge of the printing.. I'm so tired.. One of the reason why I'm so stress out about.. I want holiday~

No comments: