Pages

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Holiday month.. X'mas!!

December.. the month of holiday spirit due to Christmas season.. I love the feel of Christmas.. hehe.. seem like I enjoy Christmas more than Chinese New Year.. Anyway, I love celebrating both..

Last month happen quite a few incident.. Kelik( an Indonesia colleague of mine) broke his right leg.. He is doing better now.. I was so sad when I know what had happen to him.. layers of aluminiunm broke his leg.. I was there at the hospital on the day of his operation.. I did also visited him a few days ago.. He still feel pain.. As his leg is now joint by a screw.. When he is feeling cold, his leg sure get really pain.. It's gonna be hard for him.. I'm really worried about him as he is one of the people who treat me well in the office.. He was suppose to be going back to his hometown this month to see his wife and son.. but unluckily, such incident happen.. May he get well soon and fly back to see his family soon.. Lord, bless Kelik and give him strength to overcome the pain and get well soon..

My dad also got hit by some heavy object on his shoulder.. Luckily he is fine now.. Clemence got hit on the head in a car accident.. She say there wasn't any bleeding and so I'm worried about her.. May she can go for a proper head check up soon.. May GOD bless everyone be in good health..

Last Sunday, Nicole finally call me to meet me up.. She came to Brunei.. So happy to be able to talk so freely.. hehe.. She reminded this phrase, "Stress is a Motivation".. I already forgotten about this advice.. Why now I couldn't cope with stress anymore.. Now I'm keeping that "Stress is an Motivation" in my head.. Thanks to her for waking me up to about stress.. Now she is back in Miri.. *sigh* make me miss her again.. hehe..

No comments: