Pages

Thursday, December 07, 2006

I have been wondering..

I have been thinking about my Christmas and New Year holidays.. *sigh* how am I gonna spend my holidays? How great it will be if I don't have to worry about air ticket and expenses like Kenny Sia and Xia Xue who always seem to be like flying here and there.. hehe..

I just finish chatting with Nicole.. and viewing her over there through web cam.. Aduh.. I have outdated la.. I forgot there is such thing as web cam liao.. and it's not lagging that much anymore.. Haha.. I didn't even bother to re-install my web cam since my computer reformat like months ago.. haha.. Forgive me.. so where is the heck is that web cam installer software again.. Hehe.. need to dig up my stuff to find it..

Kelik my Indonesia colleague is out from the hospital already.. Hurray.. That mean he soon to be recover in no time.. But he still have problem with walking.. but at least he feel comfortable at home rather than staying in the hospital.. May he recover soon..

I have keep the phrase "stress is a motivation" in my head.. and I'm doing fine nowadays.. Hehe.. Well, I'm doing the graphics thing.. I do all cutting of sticker.. and Recently I hand in a letter.. Not resignation.. Letter of transfer work post.. I have been thinking for quite sometime, ever since I feel that I have lose interest on my job now.. I want to get back doing paper works.. Well, I know it might be boring but I have got to keep myself at that line.. Not doing paper works for quite awhile going to be an disadvantages when I'm planning to switch Job the next time.. Not good.. So I finally decide to get back to paper works thingy.. At the moment I wouldn't transfer as my department currently have only Me, Myself and I.. My boss say he will arrange my work went he finds a replacement.. So, I hope I won't be regretting on making such decision.. Why I think that way? Hehe.. It's because doing the Admin side means facing more of Boss and being under him.. Currently, I'm under my supervisor who spoiled me, I'm not gonna be spoiled by him anymore if I switch department.. *sigh* No choice, for the sake of my future I must need to face the Boss.. I got to have confident in myself..


Me and my pet Mickey.. haha.. cute huh? =P

No comments: