Pages

Monday, December 11, 2006

stupid being follow and spoiled our fun

Something is bothering me.. My mind wonders by itself again.. Questions with unavailable answer haunt me again..

I had a good weekend.. Friday night had dinner with Nicole, Zhi Ling and Jita.. Then Saturday evening went to the Empire hotel for a walk and sight seeing.. then when night falls after sendingNicole back, Zhi Ling and I went to meet up with Jita for dinner.. Nicole left us early to accompany her parent.. So that night we ate a very full Japanese dinner and it's on Jita because that lady got a big fat commission.. hehe..

After dinner we went to Jerudong park as Zhi Ling wanted to see the place.. So we went there happily and has so excited as there were alot of people and some rides are open.. We were surprise as only need to pay B$5 to play the rides.. We rush to the Merry-go-Round ride.. Feels great as we remembered our time as kids.. But the music they play spoiled the atmosphere.. what the stupid them play Malay rock music? Should play musical music wa..

I notice mostly are Malay people.. and immature kids.. Look at the way they date you sure laugh.. An incident happen to us that night.. It has raining too but just shower type.. We were making our way to the water boat ride.. Soon we each notice an Indian guy walking behind us.. At first we thought we were going the same way.. Sekali I start to notice it's not right so I ask Jita and Zhi Ling to stop and the Indian men stop too.. So to double confirm we start to walk again, and he follow too.. and we three turn back and forth and he still follow.. We started to head back to get help and he also follow.. Luckily I saw a Tourist information room and I suggest we went in there.. I was feeling abit panic but luckily we were with the security after the incident.. and we didn't see the Indian man anymore.. So now whenever I see an Indian man I feel uncomfortable..

A friend of mine appear first thing in my mind when we were heading back to the front gate for help.. I directly call him.. and I never expected him to rush down to Jerudong.. I was very grateful for him rushing there like that.. hehe.. Anyway still have to thank him.. and Thank GOD we are safe..

No comments: