Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Damn Moodly Night..

Sienz.. I'm so not in the mood tonight.. Very moody all the sudden.. Ofcoz once again I'm typing this with my office PC.. don't tell me it's stress again.. Or maybe becoz my PMS is soon to come.. Maybe maybe.. PMS so troublesome sometime.. *sigh*

I'm waiting for a friend to reply my SMS.. Well seem like a heartless person who don't even bother to reply.. this friend making my mood worst.. I hate being in a bad mood.. When I'm in a bad mood I get very intense, very emotional.. I mean it, VERY.. If what ever thing effect me I sure to cry suddenly.. *sigh* what's wrong with me tonight?? bloody friend of mine can't even give me a reply.. I'm still waiting!!!! ahhhhhh... I'm going insane here..

Bad mood get hungry easily.. Hungry eat whatever junk food I can find.. Junk food equals bloody fats.. *sigh* Don't care liao.. Gonna eat supper later when the food arrived office.. Well, almost every night I had supper now.. *sigh* can't control la.. I don't wanna starve myself.. and best of all it's free.. Well, Having overtime like until 11.30pm boss allow the company to order supper.. as people get hungry and tired and less energy, like me =p.. So don't stop me ok.. let me forget all about the bloody fats and EAT.. (P.S.. before I arrived office just now, I promise myself that NO SUPPER for tonight..!! oops I broke my promise in the end..)

I'm craving for Chocolate Cookies since I have no idea.. Few weeks ago I guess.. No should be craving for anything that is Chocolate~~.. I wasn't like this before.. Oh my.. must be the hormone changes thingy.. *sigh* I see bigger floppy arms now.. Oh my!! I'm seeing Sesame Street's Cookie Monster now.. *faint* =p Actually I love Elmo and Cookie Monster..

Alright, My friend have finally replied.. Reasons is he didn't bring his hand phone out.. Yieks, the supper has come.. So tonight I will be having fatty "wantan ho kueh teow"..
I didn't finished it.. I ate half only.. No appetite in the end.. so sad la.. I'm feeling so freaking SAD.. Now I just wanna cover myself in my blanket and cryyyyyyyyyy... *sob* I'm so damn weak.. ok.. mood getting worst.. I shall say ciao for now.. (- -") Goodnight..

No comments: