Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2007

My 07.07.07

Just remembered that I have not blog for quite sometime.. hehe.. I'm blogging from the office (OT again) and I have to hide my screen so that people here won't see what I'm doing.. hehe.. yea.. My office doesn't allowed us to have Internet connection but still some of us like me tend to break the rules.. hehe.. I'm using the company wireless connection.. I even brought the USB wireless connection myself.. Can't help it I need to have Internet connection.. =p

It's cold tonight.. This afternoon a heavy storm occur.. so particularly it's been a cold weather the whole day.. I forgot that I should have blog last Saturday.. to keep an entry of 07.07.07.. hehe.. too bad.. So many couples get married that day can.. such a good day.. Shirley and Chai yu said they gonna target to get married next year 08.08.08.. haha.. How I wish I can too.. =p That special date I went to Miri with Joan for Jennifer birthday.. Jennifer ordered the whole table full of foods.. and she accept me to finish all of it just becoz I said I need lots of food.. haha.. Too bad I can't help her finish them.. Everyone was SO full.. So much of leftovers.. such a waste.. should us some of my friends to finish it off.. haha..

After dinner we headed to FIRE.. Karaoke place.. Lucky me manage to sang a song.. 'Wonderful Tonight'.. Duet with Chai Chang Hao.. haha.. Wanted to sang 'more than words' with Jennifer but too bad.. we waited too long and left for Balcony.. Kelly wanted to get high there.. but what the heck.. As I step in that pub I get out as soon as possible.. way too pack.. way too much people..

Wanted to go over to Thai Bar to meet up Nicole.. but no chance at the end.. luckily she appear nearby Balcony.. Miss her so much.. hehe.. Me, Jenn and Joan waited down stair for the others.. Suddenly Kelly came and said that she have to go home.. and so three of us follow her back and Joan pick her car up and we three headed back to Balcony again for the others.. As we were about to go up.. phew.. lucky us stop by some police telling us not to go up anymore coz they gonna stop the party and start checking for people on drugs..

Shirley, hao, chai yu and Tze was up stair.. and we couldn't help them as Shirley call and say the door have been close down.. None of them can go out.. haiz.. Too bad lo.. so the three of us waited down stair again.. I was Thanking God for not being up there.. It will spoil my mood as I have not encounter scene like that.. hehe..

I bought a started pack of Derma product.. and now still using it.. hopefully my skin will be ok with Derma.. and I cut 6inch long of my hair.. hehe.. feels better after cutting.. donno why.. but it's not straight anymore.. haiz overspend this month so I guess next month then I can budget myself for hair straightening.. hehe.. my hair look messy now..

Still have 2days to go and Brunei will be celebrating Sultan His Majesty 61th birthday.. yeah we are busy about this festival.. Anyway.. Amie has given birth to a baby boy on the 1/7/07.. She named her 2nd son MELVIN.. 1st Son RYAN.. Nice name for both.. She wanted a daughter, so hope she try for more babies.. hehe..

My appetite is huge this days.. I'm always feeling hungry.. and I ate pasta for both lunch and dinner today.. haiz.. and the past few days I have been eating chocolate.. I just can't help it.. stress again I guess..

I guess my planning trip to Kuala Lumpur would be cancel.. I calculate and calculate still not enough.. Jita has changed plans.. Not saving for Hong Kong now.. Lastly she and her friends decide to head over Singapore.. I'm not sure If I'm joining..

I have to find time to go down Miri to meet up with Nicole and some other friends.. If I drive on my own it would be better.. If not Nicole gonna kill me.. haha.. Hmm.. I blog quite long.. ok.. I shal end here.. Goodnite people.. *hugz*

No comments: