Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Joan fly off tonight.. I'm still reading my Harry Potter..

Joan fly back off to Perth tonight.. I'm guessing she should be on the plane right now.. Her flight is 9pm.. *sigh* gonna miss her companion even though we wasn't able to meet up so much.. We was able to meet up for Japanese food.. hehe.. then on Tuesday me, Joan, Huang Ching and Angel went for Korean food.. Been ages since I saw Huang Ching.. Really pretty already.. hehe.. We had a good dinner with good laugh.. but too bad Huang Ching needs to left early.. Missing Joan already, she has a few years there after her degree for work experience of course but not sure she is coming back for Christmas holiday or not.. Let's wait then..

We four were primary schools mates.. We all were almost the same height (Joan shorter la =p) now.. Angel is the shortest.. we gain weight too.. haha.. But then Angel and Huang Ching keep fit well.. It's nice seeing old mates after quite a few years of not contacting..

And I'm still busy reading Harry Potter.. Feel excited all the time reading it.. I can suppose to finish reading already.. but due to work and overtime and sleepless night so I'm abit slow.. I'm reading as fast as I can hor.. No laughing ok.. =)

There was a big storm which feels like a mini typhoon hit Brunei on Monday evening.. very bad.. but it didn't last long.. wooden roofs were blown away.. Trees break and fall.. Billboards and some temporary structure for His Majesty 61th birthday damaged.. My car got so dirty.. hehe.. Hopefully we won't be getting storm like that any sooner.. So back to my Harry Potter.. Goodnight people..

No comments: