Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

11.12.13

Today's date- 11.12.13.. quite special~~

Didn't feel like going home yet earlier after work just now, so decided to had pedicure and went to Times Square for a cup of Ochado's roasted milk tea with aloe vera - my favorite to cheer myself up..

Sat alone drinking the Large size drink for quite a long while.. The longer I sat there, I had the feeling that people find me weird sitting alone.. haha.. not too sure if I think too much.. Actually, I was hoping a cute looking guy will come over to say hi.. hahaha.. Joking! Even if happen for real, I'm just too shy to look at him ;)

2 weeks to Christmas, Secret Santa event is on Christmas eve and since I'm there, I went around looking for suitable gift.. found stuff suitable for myself instead.. haha.. How I wish Brunei is full of Christmas decoration like Singapore or Korea or anywhere celebrating Christmas.. I love Christmas season!


Classic by Taecyeon, Wooyoung and Suzy.. Our classic love, Just like the classic music we keep listening to, it doesn't change even when the time passes..

No comments: