Pages

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Wedding Photographer

Hmm.. I came across this wedding photographer Mr. Kid Chan.. His name caught my attension.. such an attractive name for a 28 years old father-guy.. Then I went to view his website www.portraitone.com the pictures he takes is just so attractive.. Nice.. kinda inspire me to takes beautiful pictures too.. inspire me to quit my office Job and become a wedding photograher too.. eh, I just realise that wedding photograher are all men izzit? Hmm.. strange.. Then can I become a wedding photograher too? If cannot T_T then wedding planner can eh? hehe.. Wedding can be beautiful like fairy tales, but the most important point is a wedding should have LOVE so it will last.. what is the use to have perfect wedding but no true LOVE? both bride and groom must commit in preparing a wedding together.. That's what I call perfect wedding.. If can I want him to be my wedding photograher.. His package must cost a bomb huh.. Famous photograher le.. hehe..

1 comment:

nicole des said...

the marriage scandal is something that beyond our control.From my point of view,at least we can avoid some playboy bastard becoming of our bf or husband before marriage.When we get married,there are a lot of uncertainties,so i couldn't tell you what will i do.But prevention before mariage is way better than we bear with them.By the way,why bother so much about the marriage affair?hehe..we still need to take around 5-8 years to worry about that question.Marriage is way too far for us..Hiak..