Pages

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Will I have a cute doggie?

All I do today is clear and file all my paper work and document.. and not to forget eat eat.. I'm suppose to plan to go to Batu Niah this week to visit my 'Da Jie' (big sister who used to be my roommate, eat mate, chat mate, so on).. But cancel.. becoz Alice and charng lieh not going back this week and they are busy.. too bad.. I was looking forward to it.. I wont have the time to visit them anymore as the new company Im working for don't work half day on saturday.. So I will be busier..

Make me pissed off this frenster.. I wanna upload my picture but CANT!! Error keep on showing out.. duh.. izzit coz my picture size not small enough? tulan.. tonight need to compress again.. My collegue Peter ask me today at what age I plan to get marry.. He ask whether I have a fix age which I must get marry at.. hehe.. I never really think of it seriously.. Hmm.. All I know now is to find a guy who love me and marry thingy too early for me..

When I was young I really wanted to have a Dog as my pet.. Always dream of it.. I love dog.. But at the same time scare of dog.. Scare it bite me.. hehe.. Maybe in the future I will get a doggie of my own.. If I'm not lazy la.. haha.. you know.. need alot of time to spend on taking care of it too.. I wanna name my dog snowy or babe or ?? hehe.. I want cute doggie.. I wanna hug hug it.. haha.. Pathetic me.. start day dream already..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, wah asking martial status ah...when to marry again ah...haha, lame lah that guy...

yaloh, friendster stupid one, the picture cannot too big...palui...so have to compress...aiyo...they only took maximum 3 megapixel i think...but nvm...still think friendster the best...hehe...