Pages

Monday, March 06, 2006

welcome me back

I totally forget about my blog in here.. Register last year and continue again today.. Monday blues today.. Feel so lazy to work.. but need to finish this task by today.. boring~~ I have another blog with xanga.. www.xanga.com/patricia_moon now I continue blogging here lo.. xanga seem to be so 'ma fan' coz if leave comment need to sign in as member bla bla.. complicated..

Yesterday went shopping with Sheau Tze and Nicole.. They came on saturday.. we went Emipre to walk walk.. we were lucky to see people having dinner there by the beach.. Nicole so into it.. Make me addicted to it too.. Very nice if wedding dinner is held that way by the beach.. seeing people dancing make me smile.. I wanna dance that way too.. ^^

After the emipre hotel we went back to my place to bath and get ready for dinner.. We had dinner at a Thai resturant, which Nicole keep on complaining that the place is so different from the one near to her house.. I guess the cook is so different.. As the restaurant have the same name as the one near to NIcole's house.. After dinner, we headed to Dome for chit chat over cups of tea.. We chat quite long.. Gurls just like to talk talk talk.. hehe.. Sheau Tze stay over at my place.. too bad Nicole didn't sleep over.. if not we gonna talk talk talk again untill morning.. Now both of them are back to Limbang.. I miss them already.. hehe.. I will post more later.. Now it's lunchy time and Im hungry already.. Ciaoz..

1 comment:

nicole des said...

Yeah,this one is better as i can leave my message here..hehe
'you have moved'..what a funny sentence.:D anyway,i believe you can design your layout as nice as your previous xanga one.Keep it up~
love,
Nicole chong :p