Pages

Friday, March 10, 2006

What can I do?

Tonight I will be having dinner at my Boss house.. my ladyboss said treat it as a farewell dinner for me.. So tonight delicious food to eat again.. Some decision is bothering me right now.. The decision of going to Miri or not.. I need to go for medical check up at Miri too.. But I dont feel like staying in miri for few days la.. Not comfortable sleeping overnight there.. Im kinda frust that I don have enough time.. I have many things to do and places to go.. If only time can be more for me to use.. But Just like they say.. Time waits for no one..

I really want to go down and have fun.. seeing my Da Jie and her baby.. but then my fellow frenz all pair up to go to some LB seminar which if I follow them I have to spend $50 to get in.. I'm not interested sure wont happy spending that amount la.. If you tell me $50 juz to take some bloody picture or watever.. I sure will be happy to spend.. What you expect me to do then, while waiting for this bunch of LB suppoter? duh~~ so lame my question..

My mummy wanna accompany me to my medical check up.. and I have a feeling that I wanted her to be with me during my check up.. My dad say he is busy so cant drive me to Miri for check up.. so only left my mum.. My mum sure will be disappoint by my dad again.. duh.. so sienzzz.. I was thinking if I dont go Miri on saturday then me and my mum will drive by ourselves to Miri either on Monday or Tuesday.. A Mother and Daughter trip.. I know she will be happy.. I want her to be happy.. But can she understand her daughter wanna be happy too? T_T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its good to know that u're considerate now...i mean towards ur mum...so i am happy and glad for u...family is the most important thing in life, they are the only one who we can hold on to when everything else fails...friends comes after...

nicole des said...

morning...i'll heading to miri at 3pm.Gonna visit da jie with jennifer,chai yu ,alice & charng lieh..hehe
i think your main point is not the LB seminar,is your family time with your mummy.Ok then,take your time.Hope you have a good time with your mummy.