Pages

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Marry me.. My blog is sort of my diary..



This few days I'm busy sticking myself to my TV because I have just started watching this Taiwan Drama Series.. It's call Marry me..
A very sweet movie.. Quite funny too.. And I love the songs from this movie..


Yesterday was my daddy's birthday.. This year I didn't buy anything.. Hmm.. I wonder what else my dad need other than money.. Hehe.. At the moment my wallet is dry as the desert.. Hehe.. So any clue on what I should buy? Oh.. Maybe I can bring his car for a wash.. Neh.. I will try to think again.. Was going to celebrate for him tonight as my mum has work last night.. But this morning he told me he has function liao.. So woppie, it's cancelled = =".. Hmm.. My daddy is getting old.. I really wants to bring him and my mum for a holiday.. I wonder when can I do it?

October is coming to an end.. November is coming.. I'm gonna install car alarm for my car next month.. And some accessories too.. wuuu.. gonna cost me lots of money.. And I need to save some money for my Christmas trip.. Planning to go to Kuching with Jita.. Hmm.. donno Nicole wanna go or not.. Must find people to go.. Then our expenses will be lesser.. hehe..

One of my favourite blogger Mamoyo is closing down her current blog and gonna moved.. geeze.. Seem like she couldn't blog in peace as people always comments about her writing and agaisnt her.. She doesn't care about what those mean people are saying.. But still she is a human being.. She gets tired of all those comments too.. If you were in her shoes, I bet you get tired and stress out too.. If those mean people don't like what she blog then why still read her blog all the time? duh..

My blog is sort of my diary.. I used to wrote my daily happening in my Diary.. But now I stopped.. I lost my feelings for keeping a diary ever since when I broke up with one of my ex-boyfriend two years ago.. He stupidly complained that I always keep everything to myself and to my diary and not bother telling him.. duh.. He is just being childish.. But then his words makes me stop writing.. And soon after that I discovered blogs.. So now I'm here.. I'm treating this as a diary.. I'm happy that I can have a place where I can express myself again.. eventhough I don't post entry everyday.. I still treat my blog as my diary.. You get what I mean? hehe.. I know it's boring.. But it's my blog and I love it the way it is.. =)

No comments: