Pages

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Saturday~

I achieved some goals before turning 21.. One of my goals is to get my very first car.. mind you, it not some sort of second hand car.. It's brand new.. *sobs* I'm so proud of myself.. haha.. aduh.. now I have to spend less on shopping becoz starting now I have car installment to take care of.. Other than feeding myself, I have my precious car to feed.. hehe.. Even though it's not what ever kind of expensive luxury car but I'm proud that I bought it with my own hard earn money.. Ahh.. should give myself a praise.. Hehe.. I love my baby car so much.. *okok I stop being a show off =p* hahaha..

Nowadays I have been wondering why some couple get married happily at first and who knows at the end get divorce.. Walau, why everything changes so much in the 21st century.. Happily ever after doesn't seem to exist anymore.. It's scary to feel Marriage doesn't seem to work out smoothly anymore.. Some of my friends encounter this problem, I read it in article online and in the magazines, magazines topic like how to survive marriage, it's showing in movies and dramas on TV.. All this effect my thinking, seem like I'm losing faith towards marriage and true love.. People explained to me that it actually depends on our luck and fate.. Quite true huh.. My theory of living happily ever after-fairy tales seem to be fading away.. Can I still believe in my fairy tales dreams? Aduh, it's still a long way to go( years maybe) before I decide to tie the knot.. so I should start praying to God for a good marriage in the future.. hehe..

Tomorrow is Sunday, don't know I need to go to the office or not.. Hope don't need to as I'm waiting for Jennifer to tell me that she and Alvin will come Brunei and bring me along to Limbang then I get to see Sheau Tze again.. Oh, suddenly I taught of vegetarian cuisine.. ahh must date Jita to go eat.. and another thing.. Yyyyyy I can't eat and still stay skinny like some people huh? Aduh, why I must bring up this topic whenever I thought of foodzzz.. hehe.. ok ok I should stop complaining and remind myself that skinny is not good, being chubby is.. hmm.. what do the Feng Sui master call it.. ahh.. Being chubby is a fu qi.. hehe.. How do you say fu qi in English huh? Enjoy food and plz don't get worry about getting fat like I do.. haha.. Juz joking.. Take care.. cheers =)

No comments: