Pages

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Went to renew my driving license.. Goodbye 'P' license..

I just reach office.. It's lunch time now.. Well, not because I was late.. It was because I went to Limbang, Sarawak to renew my driving license.. I drove all the way down alone.. Took an hour to get there and another hour to get back Brunei (I drove extremely fast).. Luckily not that traffic jam at the custom..

Renewing driving license is very fast at Limbang.. It just took me not even 30 minutes to get my new driving license.. If I went to Miri, Sarawak to renew, it's gonna takes the whole week.. Well, this is also because Limbang population is small that's way not everyday there will be people.. While for Miri, population is big, and other thing is those people in the rural (lives far far from the city) all headed there so it's like almost everyday packed with people.. Luckily, I'm living in Brunei as Brunei is between Limbang and Miri.. So it's easy for me to travel around by car ofcoz..

I went to Sheau Tze place(her family workshop) and she bring me around.. Her office is so packed of stuffs.. Hehe.. And I saw someone.. Cindy, my housemate and ex-college mate.. I miss seeing her.. I bet S sure told her untruth stuff about me.. I'm afraid to know, and I don't want to know.. I know I'm not wrong, I'm feeling this way because I was really badly hurt by her.. All because of a stupid GUY she betrayed me and broke our friendship..

Anyway.. Lunch time has end.. I will upload more photos as I can soon.. =)

No comments: