Pages

Saturday, October 14, 2006

My Baby Vios..

This news is for you my babe Nicole.. I have finally own my very first car.. Yeah.. and I did manage to do it by the age of 21 years old.. I got the car last sunday.. Jita get to ride in my baby liao o.. I wanna drive you around too.. hehe.. Remember the time when you just get your car.. I was lucky to be there to ride le.. hehe.. Actually I wanna share this news with you tonight when I see you.. but since you couldn't make it to the dinner.. So here is my good news for ya.. I so love my baby.. hehe.. by the way it's white.. Super duper white..

1 comment:

nicole des said...

so kaya la..... buy new hp, new car and everything new..hehe..
anyway, happy for you coz i know you longing for that...
Happy Birthday to you , dear!!!
Muaccckkksss...

p.s:in brunei, can't msg you thru hp