Pages

Thursday, January 11, 2007

God bless Connie's sis

My dearest close friend Connie's sister just passed away a few days ago.. I was really shock when she told me this sad news.. It was a sudden death too to her and her family.. Connie said it might be the cause of low haemoglobin.. but the doctor shouldn't explain her sister death too.. !!! what kind of Doctor?? I know she must be going through a hard time now.. I wish her well..

*Sigh* we never know what will happen the next day.. People around us do leave us suddenly.. Either it's because of sickness or accident.. I suddenly thought of my family.. My relationship with my family wasn't that good ever since I was young.. But I guess now seeing my parents getting old.. I need to care for them more.. I know I don't express out to my family.. I do really love and appreciate them.. May God bless my Family.. Keep my Family safe..

No comments: