Pages

Monday, January 29, 2007


I had lunch at McDonald ALONE this afternoon.. Yea, Alone.. Nothing weird.. Just that some people went for lunch without waiting for me.. *kanasai* I sat there at McDonald for half and ahour plus.. and I enjoy watching people, sitting there the whole time I only saw three couples hold hand.. Two very creative umbrellas.. Kids with rain coats.. A very fashion American mum.. A girl who I read her blog.. and cars ofcoz.. sad is no handsome one to see at.. hehe..

After McDonald I went off to the Mall.. I was suppose to control my money spending untill end of the month.. Which is three days away.. But I went buying stuff!! Oh my.. Hope I can survie for this last three days..

In the evening, went to Big Thumb restaurant to take pictures of their foods for designing.. Ofcoz we get to eat all of the food after work.. Walau eh.. I eat untill I can't walk..


No comments: