Pages

Friday, January 19, 2007

Congrats to Siao Hui~

I took half day leave today.. accompany my mum to Limbang to do her things.. and on our way home Brunei.. walau eh.. So long queue la.. And I never expect it too be that Long.. And my car petrol almost ran dry... I was so panic!! but Thank God I was able to get to the Shell station.. Now I'm safe back home.. hehe..

And I did manage to call up Siao Hui to congrats her on her wedding.. hehe.. Now I must think how to arrange my time.. *sighz* Hehe.. I really can't wait to see her looking so beautiful.. Brides are always the most beautiful one.. She remind me not to wear yellow and dark blue.. hehe.. Suspicious one.. That shows she really want her marriage to work out.. May God Bless her, May she has a blessed marriage..

Tomorrow is public holiday but I have to work.. I'm so sleepy now too.. Goodnight..

No comments: