Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Harry Potter and the Half - Blood Prince

I have been busy with reading my sixth book of Harry Potter.. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.. Pathetic of me as I bought this book a year ago and only now I manage to get my hands on it.. I prefer reading the book version rather than seeing it's movie.. As you know books tells more in detail.. I really love reading Harry Potter.. I tend to put myself into the story.. Trying to understand more and feels it's magic in it.. Every edition of Harry Potter (from the first until now) I will end up crying emotionally at some parts.. Funny huh.. J.K Rowling is really good.. She makes us all Harry Potter fans crazy over her story.. One of my friend told me that the author would end Harry Potter's last book (which will be out soon-the seventh edition) by having Harry die.. I was like.. "what.. cannotttt... NoNOnONONO...." hehe.. I'm so over reacting sometime..
My eye sight seem to get blur whenever I read.. Strange.. I was wearing my spec while reading so why my eye sight still get blur? I think I have to go and check, might be because my eye sight degree has increase without me knowing.. Well, back to my Harry Potter.. =)

No comments: