Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day 2007..

Another month has gone by.. Sorry for not updating in here.. hehe.. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY... Today is a special day for all Mummy out there.. I treat my family to dinner just now.. At Lucky Restaurant.. Not bad though.. 5 dishes + soup+ tea+ rice (for 5ppl) = B$67.. They even gave my Mum a stalk of flower and best of all took a FAMILY PHOTO in 5R size for us for free.. I love that picture.. Thanks for Lucky restaurant to provide such lovely service tonight.. It's been ages since our family took a decent photo together.. The food there was great too.. I had a gud dinner.. hehe..

I spend half of my afternoon with my mum at The Mall.. Why half you ask? Well, Bcoz today I need to get to office to work.. I went there late and came out early.. I even brought Mum to a boutique which I usually go to, then I end up buying clothes.. hehe.. I saw Ker Sing.. A long time fren there at the Mall.. Happy that she remembers me.. hehe.. She look so duper slim.. Why are my Ex-schoolmate getting slim while I'm getting huge huh? Unfair.. haha..

I have been very busy with work.. Important function (Royal Wedding, Sultan's b-day) are coming up and so we are rushing stuff.. and been instruct to have Overtime.. Tiring~~~ I have been listening to Kristal FM these days.. A local radio station ofcoz.. hehe.. and I so love Rihana's Umbrella.. *Under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh eh eh....* I think it's a good song.. very catchy.. hehe.. I finally got time to catch Spiderman 3 last night.. It wasn't that bad, it's still a good movie..

I found the Laptop for me.. It's Pink.. It's beautiful.. It's Sony.. VAIO the C-series.. but it's expensive.. I could not afford to buy it.. Can Sony be kind to give me half price on it? hehe.. I would be much much much appreciate.. ^^ Anyway.. I'm tired.. it's time for bed.. Blog again soon when I'm so so free.. Goodnight all.. ZzZzZz...

No comments: