Pages

Monday, May 21, 2007

A lady call Clemence..

I love reading blogs.. Too much of blogs to catch up with until I don't even have the time to update mine.. hehe.. I was suppose to be at work in the morning today but then it's Sunday and I overslept till 10am so I ended up going in the afternoon.. So after work I had dinner with Jita at Traders Cafe.. Then do some gocery shopping at SupaSave.. SupaSave goods tend to be expensive abit compare to the others.. But then you will find great stuff here too.. It's worth buying..

Clemence call me up while I was at SupaSave.. Ah that lady enjoyed herself with her BF during the weekend.. hehe.. Clemence Chan Fang Teng is who I called Best Friend.. We know each other from Chung Hwa Middle School during Primary 4.. Became best friend during Primary 5.. We made promises and wishes written down in a paper and buried it under a tree in the school compound which now has turned into a parking lot.. We aren't at each other side after I left CHMS for Secondary.. I was transferred.. We called each other once in a blue moon.. She then left Brunei to Miri during her Form 2.. I didn't see her anymore.. We start to write to each other.. Both of our life changed.. She grew independent over there while I was getting extreme Shy and under the control of my parent in Brunei..

Clemence came back to Brunei after 2years.. She called me, I was overjoyed that she was back here.. Even hope that she get to study in my secondary school.. but she choose to be back at CHMS.. I celebrated my 16 years old birthday with her, Steve and Choon Hui.. I lied escaping tuition that night.. After graduating form 5 I left for Miri for college.. We contact back each other after she graduate form 5 which was a year later and she has return to Miri to work.. We seldom look up for each other as we were busy with our life.. Soon she was transfer to Kuching.. We still called each other.. During my last year in Miri, thankful Clemence was transfer back to Miri.. I return to Brunei and she was in Miri.. Until last October 2006 she made up her to be in Brunei.. So we were once again reunited.. Now we are getting closer.. hehe..

Even though we were known as Best Friend.. But our friendship was always in a distance.. We don't understand each other as years passed.. We don't know the actual happening of our life.. We aren't at each other ups and down over the years.. I thank GOD for keeping our friendship burning.. I thank GOD for a Best Friend like her.. I admit our Best Friend relationship are quite unique.. =) and I thank GOD for that..

I hope I don't bored you guys out with my story above.. hehe.. Jita suggest that we go to Hong Kong Disneyland for Christmas this year.. *I'm not sure whether I can confirm going.. The ticket and expenses there need alot of money.. I need to think over it..


I have got myself a CC form HSBC.. Ahh.. I haven't start using it.. =p I'm annoyed that I now can't apply for my hand phone Easi Line to Prima Line.. DST staff told me that I have got to have a working permit valid for more than 6months to secure I'm in Brunei then can apply.. *kanasai* My permit left 5moths to go.. so sien ok when they told me.. I have to wait long long then can apply again le.. =( Last few days there were cute Scooters at our company which belongs to our customer.. So cute la.. it was like Love at first-sight.. I love to have it.. Yamaha Brand cost B$4,800.. Too bad it's expensive and I don't know how to ride it too.. It's in white if I can have it I'm gonna colour it in Pink.. Cool.. hehe.. Anyway it's late, I got sleep.. take care all.. God bless..

No comments: