Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm ICE Momo..

My mum went outstation to KK.. Pity me.. Have to look after the house.. I have a strange attitude.. that is I don't like to handle house work.. Alright, alright I admitted la.. I hate doing house work.. I prefer that I fork out money to hire cleaners to help my mum rather than me doing it.. *sigh* I know I should be helping my mum.. But I just can't do it.. So go ahead just blame me..

I was wondering.. Maybe when I have my own house.. A clean new house then things would be different.. I might do my own cleaning.. hehe.. but still the toilet part I'm gonna let other people to handle it.. haha.. How great it would be If I get to marry to a guy who knows how to cook and cleans.. ^^,

Jeffrey wife's had given birth.. According to Clemence la.. Congrats to him.. don't know whether it's a baby boy or girl, Clemence didn't ask.. Some particular friends of Lei Ang called me ICE last night.. I'm cool as ICE to them.. what la.. I donno them well, how am I gonna communicate huh? It's good that at least I spoke a few words and did enjoyed laughing my head off with them.. *sien lo*

The other day I had been wanting to blog as I feel the urge to type things down.. But now sitting in front of the PC, I'm blank.. Should be in a happy mood but now end ups abit moody.. *tired* well, blog later la.. =)

No comments: