Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2007

nuffnang.com.sg

After reading both Xia Xue's and Ice Angel's blogs, I'm very much interested on the making money website.. www.nuffnang.com.sg

I was like "wow, I wanna sign up too.. It's cool".. Then I stop myself.. I don't have readers on my blog so how's the heck I'm gonna learn $ from it? Ahhh.. That's my question.. When I started this blog of mine, I never intend to broadcast it out to my friends or anyone.. There is only one person who knows my blog and she is NICOLE.. So do you think I can sign up for it? hmm.. Actually, I don't know why at first I wanna keep my blog private.. Maybe by keeping it private I can put all my hate on who or what in here without hurting anyone.. hehe.. But seem like that's not a good excuse as when do you see me doing that? Accept that I do talks about my work.. hate my work.. hehe.. So conclusion is I have no answer yet.. but I think I will try to sign up to it no matter I have readers or no readers.. good huh? =)

Today is Sunday.. I was planning to go to office but then I overslept and no feel so lazy to go.. but then it's my day rest
ba.. I think like that what will the others say? "This Patricia not working today.. must report to Boss.." then I shall go "Oh o o o ...." Aiya, lets just wait till it really happen, as now I have no idea how I shall answer if my Boss shot(scold) me..

Last night I was planning to catch Pirates of Caribbean 3 with
Jita.. Too bad I call up the Mall Cinema, FULL.. We went to Q-Lap Mall, FULL again.. So we plan to catch it next week when I'm not doing OT.. Roz, my colleague remind me to watch the part 1 and 2 first before going to watch part 3 as all the story link and you will understand better.. Yes yes.. I have not watch part 1 and 2.. Eh, I have always taught it's scary ba.. Who knows the other day when I was watching SpiderMan3 and I saw it's preview and I go.. "Wow.. looks interesting le.. I wanna watch it" like that lo.. how it attract me.. I don't care I'm still gonna watch part 3.. =p

I seldom bump into friends when I'm out, Last night was different.. At first at Q-Lap mall, I saw Izzati (use work as trainees at my work place) then Clemence with her bf, at Mangis mall, I saw Edward (ex-Jaya staff).. Lastly, at Sempurna I saw Gao Lao (Fren from Miri) and his wife.. ah.. what a night..

Harry Potter's last book is out in July.. I can't wait la.. So excited already can.. I wanna know is Harry gonna die?
Ohhh I hope not..

Jita and I talk about where we gonna go for Christmas holiday this year.. Well, she suggest Hong Kong Disneyland and I was ok.. I wanna visit there too.. but the only problem is $$$$.. Just the Air ticket and hotel gonna cost us up to B$1,000.. Not yet include our shopping, food, etc expenses.. Cost alot le.. So donno if confirm going or not..

Once again.. I start to aim new
handphone.. I'm not gonna leave my Motorola Rarz la.. I just plan to get another one for my 3G line.. Now I'm aiming on Sony Ericsson, I have always like Nokia but nowadays Nokia seem to go into bulky look.. I don't like even though it's function is Extremely GOOD.. I still prefer slim and small.. Then none of Sony Ericsson have yet caught my eyes at the moment so let's just wait for new models.. My dreams of getting a good laptop have not come true yet.. Haiz.. I'm still thinking and checking out which brand pf laptop is actually worth buying.. I still love the Vaio from Sony but it seem big.. I want something smaller and with build-in webcam.. haiz.. Dell? Acer? HP? Asus? MSI? Mac? I just donno how to decide..

It's almost noon.. I'm off for lunch.. *
starving*

No comments: