Pages

Thursday, August 02, 2007

HSBC.. duh~

I'm so out of breath now.. I was rushing like an bullet train to pay my bills at HSBC.. I arrived.. *walau* no parking.. ok I shall try again.. *round another time* bingo.. A parking at the entrance of HSBC.. *laughing to myself* I quickly get down.. Saw a familiar car.. Wong Lei Ang.. Then when I went in HSBC.. bump into yeong (lei ang's fren).. Quickly rush up stair.. press the button which leads me to the counter I want.. the number 3110 came out.. I look up at the current number.. *faint* !!3093!!..... damn.. 17 people to go.. I wait and wait.. until I saw a ticket number 3101.. *Thank GOD!!* I look around took it and went to the counter when my new number announce.. Then guess what.. I couldn't make my payment at the counter.. The guy at the counter say.. "Miss, you have use the ATM machine now.. The counter now do not accept payment now.. "

Bloody.. My mouth form an O shape and quickly went down stair for the machine.. Kek tio!! Frankly to say.. I don't like to use the machine to pay my bills.. I prefer the counter even though we have to queue up.. I guess it's the trust feel.. I trust counter more.. haha.. Oh well.. no choice then I have to use the machine from now on at HSBC.. =(

And so I finished Harry Potter few days ago.. So relief so the ending.. I'm HAPPY.. hehe.. I love Harry Potter.. too bad the story has to end..

Siok lo Clemence now enjoying in Singapore.. I was suppose to be joining her.. But my leave not approve.. damn..

I wanna go watch the Simpson.. I'm desperate to watch it.. Maybe this weekend.. hehe.. ciao~

No comments: