Pages

Friday, November 23, 2007

feeling illegal..

I drove down to Miri on Wednesday.. Well, I was on an important mission.. To pick up the Queen and the eldest prince at the Airport.. wth.. My Mum and my brother ok..

Both of them went to Kuching to get the older twin into college there.. Thank God they accepted him and so he will be starting his course by January 2008.. I hope he was a bright future ahead of him.. May he learn well and not to get in trouble..
♥♥♥

And so Me and the younger twin drove down to Miri.. It's was raining the whole journey.. Rain, stop, Rain, stop... Even in Miri the weather was like that.. Terrible.. Do you know how dirty my car is?? sien.. Even back home in the evening still rain abit.. sighs..
♥♥♥

And so back to my trip.. I went to OPI to get a facial and ends up now my forehead having a visible red spot oh! I'm offically looking like an Indian girl.. O_o..

Then I bought SHOES!! SHOES!! I couldn't stop myself.. I was so happy buying, who knows my heart bleeds looking at the receipt when I was home.. wth.. o_O..
♥♥♥

Then I was so tired from driving the whole day.. I wasn't allowed to rest.. Steven and Mike called asking me to go out.. No choice ok.. they blackmail me.. wth.. and so we went out after I reached home from MIRI..!! We went to Ideal Restaurant to eat then hang around abit in Gadong, checking out CDs.. Me hands being itchy bought one CD when I keep telling myself NO NO.. Lucky it's cheap.. =p
♥♥♥

Something came up in office today.. Makes me worry and moody.. sighs.. I hope my matters solve soon.. May God Bless Me.. TQ..
♥♥♥

No comments: