Pages

Monday, November 26, 2007

Mango Cheesecake I like..

Wasn't in the mood today.. craving for the ice creams I saw yesterday.. So colorful yet so expensive B$2.80 per scoop.. Expensive for me ok.. Don't care I'm gonna try it next time I see it again.. hehe..


I had lunch at Excapade sushi with Amie and her hubby Teck.. Ate so much again.. My lunch was on them.. hehe.. In the afternoon, I met up with Clemence and Jason and we end up eating cakes.. Mango Cheesecakes and Chocolate.. I love Mango cake so much.. I feel so fat yesterday..

I told you I look like an Indian girl.. see the visible dot on my forehead.. wth.. =p

Luckily, I went swimming in the evening.. haha.. but only for an hour.. =p Christmas is coming.. The Christmas tree from the bee movie so pretty.. I'm off to bed.. Tired already.. I'm starting to think too much again.. Not in the mood people.. =(

No comments: