Pages

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Magic

How I wish I know what is going to happen at the next moment..

When I was a little girl I wish and dream to be a witch.. A witch with power but good heart.. I wanted to have magic.. Magic which can bring things I always wanted, Magic to turn back times, Magic to travel around, Magic to be able to do what I wants.. Until now I still do wish sometime I have magic power.. I love watching and reading regarding witches and magic.. So that's why I'm so into Harry Potter.. So totally out of the world story.. *bleh* =p

I'm not good at making decision.. I wish to know which path am I going to in the future.. I feel tired.. very tired and worry.. I guess I think too much here.. Couldn't help it.. I wish I have a remote to control my brain or MYSELF.. *sigh* Today is a very very cold day.. From Morning until now.. I can't wait to go home and cover up myself under my blanket.. Under my blanket, away from everyone.. Away from troubles, away from worries..

No comments: