Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Forgive me.. I don't know why is this happening in Malaysia..

Please note: All photos are copy from kennysia.com and thegeekinpink.com..TQ


I was shocked after reading news regarding on Barisan National.. Malaysian wearing yellow on 10/11/2007 protesting at Kuala Lumpur.. I found such news after reading it from Kennysia's blog, IngHui's blog and suet lee's blog..


I was asking myself, what's going on? What happen? Well I'm a Malaysian but I grew up in Brunei.. Honestly to say I have no idea what's going on and why is this happening.. I have no idea what's our people is disappointed about.. All I can say is my heart hurts seeing the news on youtube.. It's hurt seeing the people protests being hurt by the police.. why the heck they use tear gas and chemical-lace water? Is our people damaging or hurting people while protesting? Is that the way to reply the people? Malaysian being hurt..!


That's what we always saw on TV happening to others country.. I have never bother this happening in other country but now it bothers because It's happening in Malaysia..

No comments: