Pages

Friday, October 01, 2010

2/10/2010

Welcome October!!

I keep smiling here in the office beacuse in 6 days I will get to see the bf =D

*update on 2/10/2010*
This morning I saw a big banner outside Brunei's Times Square shopping mall.. ahhhh.. Poster for Etude House make up store and Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye are on it.. I love them! I wonder when will they come to Brunei but sobs I don't think they will.. =X
Yes! today finally I bring my baby car for a car wash after months of not washing T.T forgive me baby.. =) Jonathan accompany me and drop me off to meet Chienz.. Chienz busy shop for dress, after not finding anything she like, her kind mum drop us off to collect my car.. And we went off continue to shop.. hehe
We had Ice cream before we continue shop =X

Tonight after the movie 'Return of Chen Zhen by Donnie Yen' I had tea with Hiang and the Seria gang at dynasty.. Such a rare occasion~ du du du du

2 comments:

Simple❤Nice❤Me said...

tmolo he back lo?
have fun yea Pat

Patricia said...

Tze he is back.. hehe.. come bandar meet him? =P