Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Blu & Boon wedding banquet

Last night I went to attend Blu & Boon's wedding banquet at the Manggis Emperor's Court..
I have been to quite alot of weddings.. and for sure everyone will ask when will be my turn.. ahhhhh this question will be going on and on until I don't know when..

Most girls I know wants to get married by the age of 24 or at 25, 26, 27 & 28.. lol.. Mine use to be 25 actually.. but now I have move it to 27 or 28 instead.. but again you know what, IFFFFFFF Rue is the ONE I think I can only see myself getting marry at the age of 30.. =.= haha

oh that's my boss on the projector screen giving his congrats wishes to the newly weds..
The groom's brother make a funny and touching congrats slides..
The brothers singing away on stage
the beautiful bride.. my dear Blu, I miss her at work so much.. no one to gossip about everything with.. lol.. I wish her have a blessed marriage life ahead.. hugss

No comments: