Pages

Thursday, January 02, 2014

1.1.2014 - Happy New Year

Happy New Year 2014!

I don't know what will be along the path I'm heading this year.. I just want to stay healthy, meet love, enjoy my job and be happy everyday!

I welcome the year 2014 with few good friends, I actually wanted to go set lantern into the sky at midnight but no one was really interested haha.. Adeline and Chien was interested but they end up sleeping at home.. I have seen friends who visited Taiwan did set lantern with their wishes.. for sure I want to try I the next time I visit Taiwan or any other time at any place as long as there is chances..
Chinese New Year will be the next festival.. lots of things to be done..going to be another quiet Chinese New Year here in Brunei.. can't wait for my next holiday trips.. will be flying in February then in May.. hopefully in November too..

Cheers to another awesome year 2014! Wishing the year ahead fill with great happiness, health, wealth, love, career, luck and everything nice for myself, my family, my friends..everyone!

Donghae & Eunhyuk - Still You

No comments: