Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

Random stuff I want to share..


Had a good long talk tonight at Coffeebean.. I believe we manage to express some thought across.. Friends who can turn into family are hard to find.. Cherish and appreciate them..

To some.. The person you love the most, won't be your life partner.. But feelings and acceptance can be build.. Its always best to have a partner to accompany you for the rest of your life journey..

I like and am comfortable being silent in a group of people.. Could be the shyness or lack of confident or doesn't bother or I just like being a listener.. But I like communicating with my other half and I would want him to be my listener.. Friends who know me for quite some time, find it surprising that I'm actually talkative when in small group or being alone with me..

Other than the reason being born in the year of a cow, I believe I inherit bad temper and stubbornness from my dad.. Shyness and thinks too much from my mom.. hmmm who did I inherit slowness from....... hehe

I love music.. Especially lyrics which I find it meaningful or its melody..

Its a wonderful thing to be able to tell someone that you miss and love them freely.. Without thinking much or boundaries from stopping you.. Do says as much as you can and while you can..

I used to love reading novels.. Still love actually but less.. Unless Harry Potter have new stories.. I have been putting Fifty Shades - Part 3 on hold since last year.. Let me see.. Stuck at Chapter 18...

Watching drama series is my all time love now.. Finished Faith, Master's sun, City Hunter, Queen In Hyun's Man, Emergency couple, Let's eat, Miss Korea, Shut up flower boy band, I need romance 1, 2 & 3, School 2013.. Currently Panda and Hedgehog.. 

I used to blog frequently.. Almost everyday.. I slowed down or stopped since my last relationship.. I kinda shut myself out.. I'm waiting to be save again..

Sky diving at Australia or New Zealand, hot air balloon ride at New Zealand or Turkey, sky walk at Macau are in my to do list..

Maybe I should be a photographer since I like taking pictures.. But I don't like being all sweaty being outdoor.. lol

If I don't get fat easily I will eat eat eat and eat without worrying..

I missed out few buses through the years.. I'm not too sure if I've made the right decision for all.. But some I do see and am glad that I made the right decision.. But of course some do got me thinking what or where I will be at if I took the driver's hand.. 

I love dog and ever thought of having dog as pet before.. But actually I'm scare of dog.. Especially active one or when they bark a lot.. I don't like cleaning and grooming lol..

Back in primary school.. Learning the piano or violin was something I want..

Only few months back I remembered I use to volunteer as a librarian in primary school.. After Linda mentioned about liking being a librarian back in school..

Being able to travel to experience and seeing different places, lifestyle and culture is really awesome.. Must travel!

At the same time, wishing I can afford my own property while having enough cash for traveling and luxuries stuff..

I'm kinda still in search for the job I like.. Honestly, I do not really know the direction I should head to.. 5 days work please!!

Don't know how to swim well but I love being in the pool or go swimming.. Wen Chien insist that I actually know how to swim but Nooooo.. haha.. I don't know how to float too! I panic easily so sometime water may get into my nose, totally dislike the pain..

Wondering when the other half will appear.. 

Celebrating birthday is something I'm not looking forward too anymore.. Great if I can be away on holiday during the birthday week.. But anyhow, to be able to celebrate with family and close friends is thankful enough..

Family is becoming more important than ever.. 

I'm very grateful for all that I have in life.. Thankful to god..

No comments: