Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

3 days to Valentine's Day

Yesterday afternoon I received a surprise from a delivery man at my office! Pretty Valentine's day flowers.. I find it so pretty that I kept looking at it today.. I have always love receiving flowers.. haha

Its been almost 4 years since the last time I received Valentine's Day flowers.. I felt so grateful and happy.. I already forgot how it felt.. haha.. Thank You Grace!

We actually went to the same college and stayed at the same hostel on short term but never really kept in touch.. Then we met back in Brunei and there's one time I seek her help to teach me on baking cupcakes.. Then she got busy with life, career and only recent we start catching up again..

I'm always thankful to catch up with old friends.. no matter if we are close or not.. its always nice and grateful to see each other.. Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day to everyone out there!

林凡 Freya Lim&符致逸 Adrian Fu- 套不住



A-Lin - 罪惡感

No comments: