Pages

Friday, February 27, 2015

No one has changed, We've merely got nearer to the real self of our partner

Feeling insecure, less prioritize is something I fear in a relationship.. Maybe because of past memory like Jane's character.. Since young, I usually felt that I receive less attention from my family and friends, hence I expected more attention and care from my partner..

And when I don't feel the expectation, I ended up throwing tantrum and feeling insecure because I feel that my partner do not understand me.. To me, I feel that showing attention and small gesture in caring the person you love is not difficult, it should be something you enjoy doing for your other half without reminding again and again..

Well, no one is perfect isn't it? hehe.. This flaw of mine which I myself dislike too, I'm hoping to improve with the next right person, holding my hands not letting go..

Advice to the future him: Be supportive and patiently communicate with me.. plus giving me that bear hug, I believe I'll be alright :)

"Sometimes, going away is only a short term solution, 
Forgetting is the long term relief, 
If you can't forget, you must learn to accept it. " 

"Many a time, after a couple has been in love for a long time,
both parties often feel that the other party has changed, 
He or She is no longer as thoughtful and caring as before, 
Actually, no one has changed, 
We've merely got nearer to the real self of our partner, 

When we are unable to forgive those who once hurt us in the past, 
We'll confine our hearts unconsciously, 
We may even resort to behavior that even we find detestable,
Unknowingly, you will repeat the actions that hurt yourself,
When the situation reaches a stage that's beyond salvation,
You naively want others to save you, 
Until you realise that something better doesn't actually exist in life, 

There's only one path in life, 
The path that you first chose, 
The moment you decide to be kind to yourself, 
You can finally free yourself from the deep-rooted vicious cycle, 

The day you let go of your paranoia, 
You will be able to proceed forward calmly and freely,
One day, you will realise that the paralysing fear,
Is just a tiny shadow of yours."

分手快乐- Let It Go, Episode 4.

If it was a movie - Taylor Swift

No comments: