Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Healer

Finished with watching the drama 'Healer'.. Seo Jung Hoo totally my style.. haha.. Full of cuddles between the actor and actress romance.. Especially my favorite back hug! haha

I love how he protect his love one.. especially his girl.. he love hugging and holding her hands.. awww~~ I'm hug struck! Yes, I love bear hug and hold hands ;)

Seo Jung Hoo/Park Bong Soo- "The things I like: high places (rooftop), first snow, small hands, white bedding and that hair..
The things I don't like: anything and everything that keeps me away from those."

Chae Young Shin- "The things I like: the sound of the camera shutter he makes, his big hands, smiling eyes and big embrace..
The things I don't like: anything and everything that keeps me away from those."

 
 
 

눈이 하는 말 (What the eyes say) - Tei


You - Ben

No comments: