Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

For September 2010

PICTURES
This is last Saturday at Grace and Alvin's wedding banquet at the Jerudong Polo Club.. Grand~

With Tze~
Grace gave us this silver colour material for us to make sister dress
And this is our outcome.. hehe
Thank you door gift from Grace and Alvin We with Grace the bride on Sunday morning
Toothbrush with wasabi and mix drinks for the brothers.. haha
with Tze and Yvonne
Grace's pretty friends =P
I LOVE their bedsheets!! Prince and Princess.. so cute and pretty!!!
Full page in the newspaper~ love

* * * * *


I saw LEE MIN HO!!!

fake one.. so sad.. We have Times Square in Brunei~ and Etude House cosmetic have a shop in there..
The shop is pretty because it's pink.. lol

Mooncakesssss.. yam, red bean and lotus flavour

This is breakfast set from Country patch which cost B$5.. I'm a pancake fan..

OLYMPUS this is the camera I saw from Xia Xue blog, and this belong to Tze Wei.. After testing it myself, I think I prefer Canon =)
Hello, this cute little one is POODY.. Pei Yong's doggie.. ahh so cute and it look like a carpet when he lay on the floor.. haha.. and why is Poody sitting so still?
because Chienz is taking his picture.. such a poser- when there is food.. hehe

The End

No comments: