Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Go Mi Nam

I'm in LOVE with this Korean drama.. "You're Beautiful" It's funny, cute and sweet =)
Four of them are a band in this drama~ great singers
Jang Geun Suk in this drama is very cool but sweet!!!! He turn the rabbit doll into pig rabbit..
Park Shin Hye is holding the pig rabbit doll.. She is the popular for Go Mi Nam in this drama (she temporarily disguise herself as her twin brother to join the band and fell in love with the cool Jang Geun Suk)
Park Shin Hye is one of the ambassador with Lee Min Ho for the cosmetic 'Etude House' which just open in Brunei!! I likeeeee and I can't wait to do some shopping =D
All three guys from the band fell for her.. awwwwww =)
love love love

I think I can re-watch it over and over again wth

* * * * *

"You and I" by 2NE1








No comments: